Wednesday, November 01, 2006

tiki two





Guess I completely missed posting anything for the month of October. Such a slacker! Crazy month - it started with Jury Duty, then add 2 children's books on top of the full-time gig, and of course - The Party. I'll post pictures of that soon.

So to get started posting again, here is some more art from the tiki game I was working on a while ago. I completely changed the monkey from the earlier version since he didn't show up at all agains the busy backgrounds.

The other thing is probably pretty self-explanatory. Drop the ball into the correct slot, and a randomly generated path lights up and animates as it falls down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, is this wallpaper. I want to set up a tiki theme in my poker club. I love this tiki 2 image. I found it whenh I typed in "Tiki Wallpaper" Where can I find it to order.