Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Illustration Friday: Change



This was a sample done for a possible puzzle. I wasn't sure how the whole engineering of it would work, but somehow you'd be able to change out pieces and change the doll's hair or clothes or whatever. Ended up the budget was cut, and therefore no project... This is kind of old, but I just double-checked and realized I'd never posted it here or at my regular site, so here 'tis.

Uh... let's see... technical specs: scanned pencil drawing, colored in Photoshop. Gotta love the Photoshop.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your work, you always come up with great illustrations on your blog.

ELLA ELVIANA said...

so sweet, i love it..

Anonymous said...

I love the quirky pose. That stripey tights and berret combo is especially cute!

Anonymous said...

thanks!

George - I just used the brush tool and the default brushes to do the coloring.

Anonymous said...

lovely girls!!!
I use Photoshop too, but also corel photo-paint, corel painter and a few days ago I discoverde Art Rage and I loved it!

Mette said...

Supercute character and clothes. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, supercute illustrations, and very tight style. You've definitely got some sharp skills. Great expression above all. Very, very nice.

boredomsketch said...

Very cool changes! hehe The pose is great! very well done ;)

Anonymous said...

aw!! love these outfits..what a nice smile she has, it even made me smile! great work.
-Marjorie

Anonymous said...

Great style. From the actual illustration to the color treatment. I'm glad I stumbled onto your work

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Anonymous said...

Love it and thanks for describing how you did it. I'm new at photoshop ...

Anonymous said...

how lovely and cute.. And nice coloring too.

garth bruner said...

Your work is so inspiring. Great as always!

Craig Mackay said...

nice fashion design!

Unknown said...

cute lovely design!

Todd Harris said...

your work is great. are you going to be posting more?