Thursday, March 09, 2006

Survey Says!



Finally got back the results from the character survey. We sent it to schools here in Utah, some in California, and even to one school in Japan.

Style 3 was the clear winner 2:1 over style 2. Style 1 hardly any votes.

The kids also picked natural skin tones over the wacky colors, by a landslide. (I was a little disappointed by this - I like the rainbow skin colors!)

The survey was 12 pages of questions and choices. Overall, pretty interesting to see what kids actually like vs. what we adults *think* they'll like!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the purple girl

Anonymous said...

definitely interesting to see kid's results - personally, I liked #1 the best - sort of retro feel to the people...

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm french (sorry for my english !! :)).
I discover your blog and I like your style.
I would return ;)

radimus said...

Thats crazy,

I think the attraction to colours diminishes after the pre school years and returns after the mid twenties.

I prefer the rainbow skins too, and im 32!