Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Avast Ye Scurvy Landlubbers!


Click on thumbnail for larger image

Ahoy me Brethren of the Coast! Just in case you forgot, a friendly reminder that International Talk Like A Pirate Day is just twelve days away on September 19! Arrrrrrrr....

"But I don't know me some Pirate Talk," ye say. Well, here's a good place ta start me bucko:
Pirate Dictionary
Or ye can try me translated Blog:
Sweet Bonny Blog O' The Baroness

A wee note on the sketch - 'twas some concept art done years ago for a project that never happened. No quarter given. Arrrrr.... curse those bilge-sulking blaggards!

Fair winds me hearties!
~Red Mary

2 comments:

Kactiguy said...

So, I lost the link to your blog but I found it again and to my surprise you added some more. So how'd you do the pirate translation thing. Very cool and funny. Arrrgh.

Anonymous said...

argggggh right back to ye

here's the link to the Translator. type in your site, and arrrghhh matey, thar she blows!

http://www.mediocreminds.com/content.php?articleID=160